Saturday, December 16, 2006

Great Gray Owl cover

My high-speed satellite internet connection was installed today, so from here on, I'm one click closer to the rest of the world. I can't tell you how much easier this will make my life, being able to upload high-res photos without tying up my phone line for hours. I'm elated!

Here's a cover that I just found out that I got with one of my Great Gray Owl photos.... it's actually the second cover for this shot.




















I'm off to Florida in a few days for a quick holiday trip with my family (conveniently, located near some great spots for bird photography!). Will upload a few photos between glasses of eggnog!

Have a great holiday season - and hopefully Santa brings you all the camera toys you asked for!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on that cover Ethan - stunning shot.

    ReplyDelete